A&H

Valkeen Whistle

HertsFinest

Next Weeks Ref
i bought a Valkeen whistle last year and it stole my heart. Unfortunately after a mass confrontation and a rush to my car I lost it!

If anybody's got one they don't use I'll be delighted to buy it off you :)

The Referee Store
I can get them. You may not like the price though.

I know the price I can get them for and its steep!

40-50 quid in the ball park?
Something around that, Id do it at cost plus postage, just depends on my supplier playing ball or not and giving me a good price

Something around that, Id do it at cost plus postage, just depends on my supplier playing ball or not and giving me a good price

Will listen to a price mate. I know it's a pain as the suppliers tend to be in Japan or through intermediaries in Aus or the US.

Best I've found that's decent is £40 so if you can beat it I'll bite ;)

That being said if any of you miserable lot have a spare or unused one knocking around I'll happily pay you far far less for it :p

Will listen to a price mate. I know it's a pain as the suppliers tend to be in Japan or through intermediaries in Aus or the US.

Best I've found that's decent is £40 so if you can beat it I'll bite ;)

That being said if any of you miserable lot have a spare or unused one knocking around I'll happily pay you far far less for it :p
I'm hopefully headed back Stateside in the coming weeks. If it's cheaper to order via me etc, let me know

Cheers dan. I got my last from Soccer Superstore USA who were quite reasonable. Not sure if they are just an online set up or have retail outlets anywhere

Back