A&H

For Sale Various shirts, shorts and socks!

Reffariiii

RefChat Addict
Hello all, I am going on a diet and have some kit that needs a good home :) I have listed prices but I am willing to listen to any offers (by private message) or any swaps :) I am happy to sell individually or as sets :) All are technically in a condition of 'used', however they have only been worn once or twice, you can hardly tell :)

1 x LEGEA Blue s/s shirt with matching shorts (Medium) - Formerly Welsh Premier League Shirt RRP: £23.00 My Price: £12.00
1 x LEGEA Pink s/s shirt with matching shorts (Medium) - Formerly Welsh Premier League Shirt (Winner of the Norway Cup 2012 Best On field Attire Award) RRP: £23.00 My Price: £12.00
1 x LEGEA Referee Socks (Small) - They match the above shirts, but are very small, I would only recommend for a child. RRP: £4.00 My Price: £1.00

1 x Pair of White Top Socks£4.00
1 x Pair of Extra Thick White Top Socks£4.00

1 x Umbro Training T-Shirt (Black with white shoulders)£7.00

I'm not going to charge for postage on socks but £1.00 for the rest of the items. I will send them 1st class, but can do it quicker if you require.

I am desperately in need of Umbro Respect Shorts, size Medium, so would be willing to swap more or less anything for a pair in good condition!

Thanks

Reffariiii :)

The Referee Store
Hello all, I am going on a diet

1 x LEGEA Blue s/s shirt with matching shorts (Medium)
1 x LEGEA Pink s/s shirt with matching shorts (Medium)

Blimey. Medium shorts, medium shirts, - I can only assume that you have fat hands and feet that you feel the need to go on a diet!!

hi do you still have

1 x Adidas Euro 2008 Yellow l/s shirt (Medium) £15.00
1 x Adidas World Cup 2010 Shorts (black/yellow) (Medium) £7.00 - They are on the small side!
1 x Adidas World Cup 2010 Socks (black/white) (One size) £5.00

hi do you still have

1 x Adidas Euro 2008 Yellow l/s shirt (Medium) £15.00
1 x Adidas World Cup 2010 Shorts (black/yellow) (Medium) £7.00 - They are on the small side!
1 x Adidas World Cup 2010 Socks (black/white) (One size) £5.00
In the post :)

Back