A&H

Villa v Arsenal

Ryanj91

Who else noticed the ridiculous mistake by the ref?

Booked xhaka for practically nothing. Then said it was his third foul?! That was his first foul.

The ref has clearly mistaken xhaka for Partey, who has committed two other fouls.

Other than that, pretty good first half by the ref.

Waiting for a red now (probably Xhaka) as the Villa players are crunching in every tackle, it'll boil over.

The Referee Store
Who else noticed the ridiculous mistake by the ref?

Booked xhaka for practically nothing. Then said it was his third foul?! That was his first foul.

The ref has clearly mistaken xhaka for Partey, who has committed two other fouls.

Other than that, pretty good first half by the ref.

Waiting for a red now (probably Xhaka) as the Villa players are crunching in every tackle, it'll boil over.
Really hate these reputation cards which are justified and backed by pundits, commentators and journos.

Really hate these reputation cards which are justified and backed by pundits, commentators and journos.
Litterally just seen that Gallagher has come out to agree with the referee and said Xhaka 'had it coming'.

It was his first foul and a nothing foul at that! How can a player who hasn't committed a foul all game 'have it coming?'

Litterally just seen that Gallagher has come out to agree with the referee and said Xhaka 'had it coming'.

It was his first foul and a nothing foul at that! How can a player who hasn't committed a foul all game 'have it coming?'
Yup, saw it in the morning. I wish the other guy pressed him on it and what he exactly meant.

Just my take but I feel as though the ref gave Xhaka a yellow to appease the home fans as he couldn’t handle the pressure.

Yup, saw it in the morning. I wish the other guy pressed him on it and what he exactly meant.

Just my take but I feel as though the ref gave Xhaka a yellow to appease the home fans as he couldn’t handle the pressure.
It did feel like that tbh. Xhaka is a fairly easy target too. He probably remembered Partey being on his last warning and just mistaken them, somehow? Haha

Back