A&H

Wallets

HertsFinest

Next Weeks Ref
Anyone got any ideas on best place to get a decent hard backed refs wallet?

Currently use a mitre one which has been very sturdy in truth, just cards are a little too deep and hard to get out, not that I ever use them from there anyway but still gripes me somehow!

The Referee Store
I got 20 fifa ones off ebay from china 2 seasons ago , sold them all and im still using the original one ......highly recommend these if you can get hold of one ....not looked in ages

i have 2 card sets...the wallet i sue still have the cards in which add to the solid ness

Get the Refsworld pencils and clip it on. Simple! :)

In all seriousness though, the Refsworld wallet is arguably one of the best around, not just saying that as I sell them it genuinely is

I may well have a little looky through the merchandise Ross iv always used A and H od the other one that went bango last year

+1 for the Refsworld wallet. I've used one for nearly a year now, and still like brand new! I couldn't use a wallet that doesn't have a hard back now, and I've yet to find a wallet with a back as hard as this wallet has!

Get the Refsworld pencils and clip it on. Simple! :)

In all seriousness though, the Refsworld wallet is arguably one of the best around, not just saying that as I sell them it genuinely is

Would love a refs world wallet then please Ross! When are they back in stock :p

Doubt ill get anymore if im honest, but if you are desperate for one I can order it in?

Doubt ill get anymore if im honest, but if you are desperate for one I can order it in?

Don't go to any extra trouble mate but would love one if you can stick one on your next order from them :) may get a hard back for the meantime :)

Ill try and remember to place an order next time, although with my delivery im expecting Hary has said there'll be a few surprises, maybe this will be one of them :D

Back