A&H

Weak, weak referees in my league

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just referencing his posting about his number of games. I know about how many games each and every one of us can do, I get that. What I take offense to is a fellow referee bashing referees while not refereeing.......

The Referee Store
Maybe he was new? Maybe he lacked confidence? Maybe he was just having an off day, something we are all prone to?

This isn't a forum to slate and rate other referees. It's to talk about decisions and learn new skills to develop as referees. We are all one team after all

Have you actually read the posts?
I was accused of "can't be bothered to referee anymore" and was directly responding to that accusation.
You mock this and come in with your own games refereed?!? See the irony?
Your claim to be offended is just embarrassing. You're a big boy with all those games under you're belt, you'll be fine

The closing of ranks some of you are doing is worrying.
Are referees not doing their job above criticism!? Some very sensitive referees on this forum!
I'd rather have 80% coverage but know when I got a ref he was going to do his job

I think the point being made is that on a refereeing forum where a number of colleagues turn for help / guidance / support a frankly in constructive rant ripping someone who is effectively a colleague apart is not greatly helpful or welcoming to some members.

And with that the thread will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back