A&H

Open Age Welcome me back after a season without posting

ref craig

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
Just had a game today where I knew the two teams were going to play up I ended sending a player off from each team one right at end where I got called a f clown an f see you next Tuesday and a f ****er and player refused to give me his name

The Referee Store
I remember one sending off from a Sunday OA game, shocking leg breaker tackle and out came the red, shocked faces on the home team, the player launched into a tirade of swearwords, 10+ I guess, nothing physical but complete bullying on his part towards me. After the game he came up and shook my hand and apologised saying that he’d not appreciated it from my side and having had it explained from his own team mates that he was truly in the Kak he was doing the obvious thing and back tracking. When the red mist sets in they can say things that they don’t really mean, it’s just a low intelligence reaction to being caught out and cornered!

Emotions run high on a football pitch no excuses for verbal abuse but come FT people revert back to normality.

i remember going to a game with my supervisery panel member head on, in the dressing room with the ref, guy wanders in says hi .... to the ref shakes hands and has a chat, eventually he goes away ref says thats the home manager, game starts two minutes in he starts on the ref, eventually ref gets him on the pitch for a bollocking
quietens down a little and i mean a little, 5minutes after the game he comes back in nice as you like, says can you gents pick man of the match, lol

i remember going to a game with my supervisery panel member head on, in the dressing room with the ref, guy wanders in says hi .... to the ref shakes hands and has a chat, eventually he goes away ref says thats the home manager, game starts two minutes in he starts on the ref, eventually ref gets him on the pitch for a bollocking
quietens down a little and i mean a little, 5minutes after the game he comes back in nice as you like, says can you gents pick man of the match, lol
Calls him onto the pitch ?

Back