A&H

What do you toss with? (Steady on)

RegalRef

Politically Incorrect
My dad has had a half crown coin in his wallet for 40 years since he was 15, which he says is his 'lucky coin', in fact I can remember playing with it as a kid, and he had it a good ten years before I was born.

Anyway, as I'm about to embark on my referee career he decided to give it to me to wish bring me luck and use for the pre match toss, which I thought was quite a nice touch.:D

Question is, what does everybody use for the prematch toss?

(With the exception of course of @Beezer who it would appear can carry out a coin toss without a coin??):rolleyes:

The Referee Store
Shiney 10p coin - although I'm thinking of trying the invisible coin toss that others have done :)

I saw the steady on and knew I was over thinking, I was a little bit concerned for a moment :rolleyes: :D
I use a nice new shiny 10 pence piece for the coin toss

Ar*ehole and Horrendous coin. Got it free in soemthing I bought before I found Refchat.

One of any number of various Euro/cent coins I've collected on various trips to the continent. I'm useless and generally lose coins on a weekly basis however the current 20c has done me proud for a few weeks now :)

Back