A&H

what level can i referee at?

A

Arran Williams

hi guys i was just wondering what level of football can i referee at, im currently a level 7 and will have completed 1 season at the end of this season however i felt i could do with more games as i've been getting 3 games a month now since before xmas. i dont blame the leagues as we've been hit with weather and the state of pitches and then some of the leagues are oversubscribed with referees. i've tried signing up with youth leagues etc but with no luck. the only other leagues available i thought are too high for my level but im unsure on this.
cheers

The Referee Store
just been reading some forums saying try to get on leagues lining for higher refs to gain experience and i want to go for a promotion next season which should help

What leagues are you on now Arran? I notice your from my league - Saturday Haslem , are you on Sunday league bridge balti aswell?

im on hudderesfield sat and sunday open age, huddersfield jfl, halifax sat league but for the sunday bridge balti league i tried to join in september after i passed but was told they couldnt put me on yet as they had too many refs. im on the u19 alliance league next season though.
small world though ;)

i know he was struggling on bridge balti last few weeks as games went un reffed!! might see you on U19 next season. i was meant to be on line today for cup semi but had to pull off it wasnt happy!

oh thats a shame, what was up with your match today?
and thats good about the getting on the u19 league did you go through craig?

nothing with the match, it was due to personal circumstances, was gutted to miss it. id been on the line for the invitation cup at west vale 2 week ago and really enjoyed it. Yeah through Craig he just lives round the corner from me

ah unlucky with that, living round the corner helps i guess, how long have you been a ref then?

ah cool when can we apply for promotion, i saw some places said it ran march to march for promotion

spoke to Bobby last week and he said there will be a tick box on the form for this seasons registration, gonna cost £20 to re registar and £20 to apply for promotion, which if you stick with going for promotion will be used for the following seasons registration.

ha thats good then, you thought about going for a 7-5? i've heard its possible but you must have to be really good to do that though

i guess that the best way tbh, do you every do any training at the park or anything, could do with doing some outdoor training but dont have anyone to train with

i dont do anything but keep fit running after 2 kids, but i do think i will need to do more next season

haha, well when you want to start going for runs etc let me know always best to train with others i find.

exactly my point! especially with it getting to summer should be lighter for longer

down elland, gotta a car so that'll help. know a few good places to go

Back