A&H

whistles cards books

The Referee Store
8 Whistles 8 Reds 7 Yellows 1 Blue 6 Books :)

5 Whistles - 3 x Fox 40 Classic, 1 x Molten Dolfin 1 x Sonik Blast

7 Yellows and 7 Reds (1 x FIFA, 5 x Refsworld 1 x B&D

2x Refsworld Books 1x A&H

i hope he enjoyed the nice shiny red card you showed him

He was shocked to be honest, I told him to keep the yellow whilst showing him the red, he literally kept the yellow...

Why does everyone have so many whistles, cards etc... What is the need?

x2 whistles, x2 notebooks, x2 yellow cards, x2 red cards.

No need for more, shouldn't be less.

Why does everyone have so many whistles, cards etc... What is the need?

x2 whistles, x2 notebooks, x2 yellow cards, x2 red cards.

No need for more, shouldn't be less.
.so you have got two games over the weekend 1st game maybe 30 miles from home, you leave your quality street tin, or what ever you keep your gear in in the referees dressing room. you are packing your bag for the next days game, no gear hmmm, it can and does happen

Reactions: KB
For some reason I've managed to amass 6 Fox 40s. Have ended up putting them on the end of various orders from different places to qualify for free posting etc. Using orange the most. DSC_0006.JPG

I have
4 whistles - 2 Fox Classic CMG, 1 Sonik Blast CMG, 1 Valkeen
5 yellow cards
5 red cards
2 note books - 1 RA one and 1 ref's world one
1 Write on card - Official Sports write on card

Normal match: u14s 2 minis one on finger grip one on lanyard in me pocket and a fox 40 classic on my lanyard. Then 1 precision training referee book with touchline red yellow cards and the cards that came with me book then my B&D cards with card skins from refs world .

Cup match: same as above but I then add an A&H wallet and into the mix with a extra match pad with Jony write on match card

U15&16 same as above except my whistles change too my Classic on finger grip and my classic and sonik blast on another

I do have some other gear, I don't just turn up with a whistle and that's it, just making the point that I have one whistle unlike others who vary there whistle depending on the match which to me seems a little odd. ;);)

Back