A&H

Whole Game System - no more emailing caution/misconduct reports

haywain

the voice of reason
Level 7 Referee
email received today from County F.A.

Whole Game System

Referee Reporting:

In the latest Sussex County FA Referees’ Department Newsletter you were informed of the important changes to Refereeing Reporting and Referee Registration. We are delighted to announce that Sussex is in a position to roll this out to referees in the next couple of weeks. The system is called the Whole Game System and is your very own personal online Referee Portal.

In your Referee Portal you will be able to input your own disciplinary reports and also see reports that you have completed and add further matches that are due to take place.

This system will be live and fully functioning for you to use very soon, there will be a separate e-mail released with additional information.

This system will replace sending Caution/Misconduct Reports by e-mail. Once you have completed inputting your reports into Whole Game System the SCFA Discipline Department will process the reports. Reporting misconduct from your Referee Portal will be quick and easy for you and will make the office process more efficient.

We will be sending out further information in the next week, including guidance on how to log onto the Whole Game System using your FAN and Members Services Password.

Referee Registration:

As well as Referee Reporting you will be able to complete the Referee Registration process in your Referee Portal. As mentioned above, you will be able to log into your Referee Portal and register for the 2014/2015 season very soon, there will be a separate e-mail released with additional information. Again, further correspondence will be sent in regards to the Referee Registration process in your Referee Portal.

If you have not previously accessed Member Service’s then please find attached a PDF guide that will take you step by step through requesting a password from the FA. For the upcoming Referee Re-Registration Process you will need to have accessed Members Services as you use your FAN number and Member Services password to log into the Whole Game System.

Many thanks for your assistance during this period,

The Referee Store
I've seen the WGS in action and you can add your games, but I suspect this will be fed directly by Full Time when your league appoints you in future. Looks like a half decent interface and will mean one less hurdle to the timely submission of reports.

We've used in Essex for 3-5 weeks - including some UAT ... Re-registration was easy - raising misconduct is great too esp having player names on drop downs per team ... Team misconduct isn't on it yet ... Overall it is a big step forward :)

Nope !!
Reliability, Availability both 100%
It does work a little differently depending on your Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.)
Overall I love it :)

cheers!
Looks good might try inputting my cautions from today into it!

It broke last night Im afraid, shortly after Birmingham County were added !!! Told will be fixed shortly.
From what I saw before it went down it looks like an excellent site and I looking forward to using it.

Ublades

Looks good... When it's working ;)
Just slightly annoyed they have not updated me to level 8 yet.

We've just been given access to it, looks decent. Does it not link with the leagues on full time though? If I get a game from a league, does it not show up automatically under the 'match appointments' section?

Looks very slick and when its all up and working properly I'm sure it'll be great. It has just pissed me off though, went to re-register for next season, got all the way through to final payment page where it crashed out. Sod it, I'll try again another day!

I haven't been told about it by my county yet but decided to give it a go logging in and I got in but it crashed after about 2 mins :(

For anyone having to complete a CRC before next season - do you have to have that completed before logging in a re-registering for next season?

oh it's back, I tried to reregister for next season but it wouldn't let me click on the option :(

Back