A&H

Why has he got to change his shirt its only blood.....

mikedn

Referee/Mentor
In the match last week player gets a ball kicked in his face,and his nose starts bleeding profusely, i stop play and send him to the sideline to get it treated and i say " Stop the bleeding, clean your face and change your shirt, (was white but now very red)" He trots off and one of his team mates says " why does he have to change his shirt ref? its only blood" So taking a sharp intake of disbelieving breath i say " Anything could be living in that blood and i'm sure the rest of you players don't want to find out either" Incredibly he replied "wouldn't bother me" so i said "what if he got aids then?"........... think that sunk in i was quite blunt but hey ho!

The Referee Store
If I played with an oblong ball, I might have replied that they don't change their shirts for blood. Strange anomaly between the sports. Personally, I prefer "no blood on kit".

If I played with an oblong ball, I might have replied that they don't change their shirts for blood. Strange anomaly between the sports. Personally, I prefer "no blood on kit".
You are throwing big and confusing words at me now :)

I sometimes like to just reply with 'dems da rules kiddo!' when asked stupid questions :rolleyes:

I sometimes like to just reply with 'dems da rules kiddo!' when asked stupid questions :rolleyes:
Quite condescending seeing as you can't be much older than 18 (judging by your profile picture). Bloomin' youngsters of today eh

Ahh I remember being 18. Dough's wer da dayz

... and yet clicking on my name momentarily reveals I'm 25 (nearly 26 :eek:)

thing you learn on the interweb ay granddad? @DB ;):p

... and yet clicking on my name momentarily reveals I'm 25 (nearly 26 :eek:)

thing you learn on the interweb ay granddad? @DB ;):p
Obviously you've had an easy life... or that's a photo from your school days ;) and oi, less of the grandad. I'm only 29 :flip:

Back