A&H

world cup prediction league

Brazil 1 v 1 Chile - nailed by yours truly. Steve C picks up one point as does alex

Where's Tealeaf?

Table after 49 matches

Hattersfan 37
Jojo 34
Svenny76 34
Haywain 33
Mike 31
Alex71 30
Steve C 30
Hullref 29
Owen Webster 29
Tealeaf 26
Tom-Henderson 19

The Referee Store
Colombia 2 v 0 Uruguay

The biters bit!

I'll give you three points for that one, Steve, as well as Jojo

Hattersfan, Mike, Hullref, Owen Webster and Alex71 get one point

Hatters hangs on to his lead, tho' just by a single point

14 games to go and all to play for....

Table after 50 matches

Hattersfan 38
Jojo 37
Svenny76 34
Haywain 33
Steve C 33
Mike 32
Alex71 31
Hullref 30
Owen Webster 30
Tealeaf 26
Tom-Henderson 19

Last edited:
Im appealing for more points than 1 for the Brazil Chile game since I predicted a draw, would go to pens AND Brazil won on pens ;) gotta be worth 2 at least ;) thats 2 correct results there :)

Im on the same number of points as 49? Yet its a 3 pointer haha :p

Another bleedin' zealot. I refer the honourable gentleman to the posts at 9:08 and 9:12 p.m. last Sunday ;)

Everyone has gone for a netherlands / costa rica double tomorrow, apart from owen who went for a draw in the costa rica game.

Im appealing for more points than 1 for the Brazil Chile game since I predicted a draw, would go to pens AND Brazil won on pens ;) gotta be worth 2 at least ;) thats 2 correct results there :)

Stevie, stevie, stevie, the answers still no

Is it just me or do referees at the top level not give a feck where defenders are standing for free-kicks these days (as in how close to the ball). Just watched a mexican striker a couple of feet in front of the ball, back to the kicker, his foot about 12 inches from the ball.

A brilliant turn-around from holland to win from 1-0 down and 85 minutes gone.

Great news, too, for alex, svenny, owen and yours truly as we all nailed it, whilst tom, hatters, mike, steve, jojo and hullref each picked up one point

Hattersfan still maintains his lead at the top of the table though there are just 6 points separating 1st and 8th as we anticipate game 52, costa rica v greece

Table after 51 matches

Hattersfan 39
Jojo 38
Svenny76 37
Haywain 36
Alex71 34
Steve C 34
Mike 33
Owen Webster 33
Hullref 31
Tealeaf 26
Tom-Henderson 20

Last edited:
1-1 between costa rica and greece gives owen a very useful 3 points which moves him from 7th to 4th

Table after 52 matches

Hattersfan 39
Jojo 38
Svenny76 37
Haywain 36
Owen Webster 36
Alex71 34
Steve C 34
Mike 33
Hullref 31
Tealeaf 26
Tom-Henderson 20

BT decided to cut me off completely half way through posting - "Due to an issue with your BT account you have been directed to this page. You cannot access the internet but can see selected BT pages. Please be aware that an outstanding unpaid telephone bill may affect your account..."

Send me the ******** bill then!!

Ahem
France 2-0 Nigeria
Germany 2-0 Algeria

Argentina 1-1 Switzerland
Belgium 2-0 USA

Welcome back, tealeaf. Better late than never!

12 games to go, 13 points off the lead. Still eminently achievable, if just a tad unlikely.

Tealeaf is back with a bang as france beat nigeria 2-0. 3 points, too, go to hattersfan and alex

One point each for Tom, haywain, mike, svenny, steve, hullref and owen

Table after 53 matches

Hattersfan 42
Jojo 38
Svenny76 38
Alex71 37
Haywain 37
Owen Webster 37
Steve C 35
Mike 34
Hullref 32
Tealeaf 29
Tom-Henderson 21

Last edited:
Everyone predicted a german victory tho' only hullref got the 2-1 scoreline

Table after 54 matches

Hattersfan 43
Jojo 39
Svenny76 39
Alex71 38
Haywain 38
Owen Webster 38
Steve C 36
Hullref 35
Mike 35
Tealeaf 30
Tom-Henderson 22

Predictions for today see 8 people going for argentina, 1 for switzerland and two for the draw, 7 for belgium, 2 for the usa and two for the draw.

Last edited:
Back