A&H

World Cup Sweepstake - with a difference

The Referee Store
I'm happy to do the admin bit if @Ross collected money via the shop??
A quick search shows that there are 25 trios
Each trio would be a given a number and then selected by a random number generator?

OK so ideally, we need 25 people, if you want to enter simply reply 'Yes' or 'I'm in' to this thread?
I'll say deadline for entries is next Wednesday (21st) or until all of the places are full up.
The draw will be made on next Friday (23rd) and I will record it for the sake of integrity.
I'll let @Ross set the payment deadlines etc? (At £2 each shall we say winner takes all at £50 or split £30 final and £10 each semi-final?)
Hope that works...

With me in that leaves 24 places. GO!!

OK so ideally, we need 25 people, if you want to enter simply reply 'Yes' or 'I'm in' to this thread?
I'll say deadline for entries is next Wednesday (21st) or until all of the places are full up.
The draw will be made on next Friday (23rd) and I will record it for the sake of integrity.
I'll let @Ross set the payment deadlines etc? (At £2 each shall we say winner takes all at £50 or split £30 final and £10 each semi-final?)
Hope that works...

With me in that leaves 24 places. GO!!
£35 for the winner and £5 each for the semis and 3rd place play off?

If you want to enter, paypal is the best bet, i can set something up in the shop, or you can send money to ross[at]refchat.co.uk (obviously replace the at with @)

ill sit it out, unless theres any spare going at the end

Back