A&H

World Cup Tips

France for me. I look at their side and can't help feeling excited about watching them play. Them or Argentina

The Referee Store
Anybody still saying Spain? Oh dear.....

Yep, that is a ludicrous situation. Both for the coach telling his players he wants them concentrated on the tournament and not transfers whilst doing exactly the opposite himself, and the national association leaving themselves in a total mess little more than 48 hours before their first game.

If I had to tip up one bet for this forum at a respectable price it would be Lukaku top scorer each way @ 18/1, basicly if he finishes in the top 4 goal scorers you win a nice bit of money, if he actually finishes top scorer then your laughing & it’s party time.

And obviously you all ran down the bookies to get on it ;)

Portugal, Belgium, Russia and maybe Argentina. There's your semi's right there ... 😉

I’d be interested in Gary Neville’s top tips for the WC, I know his brother has kept a close eye on the Brazilians lately!

My tips are Belgium and Portugal, Looking forward to seeing England, if they turn up it would be nice even though I doubt they are getting past the last 8...
Cough Cough!!! :devil:

Back