A&H

Aims

To referee in the Premier League one day, I'm 16 & been refereeing U11 - U14s, want to move up to ref U15 & U16 after Christmas & keep going with being AR in my local open age league :)

The Referee Store
@Brian Hamilton what level did you get to as a referee, as there are minimum requirements to become a Football League Observer/Coach
There used to be, but The FA are considering an Observer pathway similar to the Assistant and Referee pathways. So it doesn't matter what level I reached just as it doesn't matter what level any player reaches if he is successful as a manager.

There used to be, but The FA are considering an Observer pathway similar to the Assistant and Referee pathways. So it doesn't matter what level I reached just as it doesn't matter what level any player reaches if he is successful as a manager.

#HOPEFORUSALLYET :D

PS The FA have just advised if the next stage which is common competencies for Supply and Contrib as well as continuation of the shift from gotcha to development by observers.

I am 43 and this is year 4. I am gutted now I didn't start earlier. I have still have legs - I keep surprisingly myself - and I am very ambitious.
Unfortunately it is gonna be very tough to get much higher as our local policy makes it very hard for anyone over 30 to keep getting promoted - and the under 25s get the training. However, I am very determined. I will just keep trying my best. And using any advantages I have. I question everyone I work with and hoover up tips - good and bad. And I try to be a constructive influence generally. And I just started with a PT (I know ;) but something had to fill the gaping hole now our outdoor season is over! I have @5 months before our outdoor season starts again and my goal is to make sure questions about speed or fitness are not an issue. And to compete with the 20 year olds!

Concrete goals would be men's tier 2 with the flag and tier 4 with the whistle. These are just two divs up from where I am now.

Back