A&H

Manager calls after game

The only reason I can think of, is if they are trying to get the game replayed over the referee making a major blunder.
I don’t think that was the case on mine, he was more just pissed that he got beat convincingly and wanted a whinge about everything that he believed didn’t go his way🤦🏻‍♂️ some are absolute tools

The Referee Store
I don’t think that was the case on mine, he was more just pissed that he got beat convincingly and wanted a whinge about everything that he believed didn’t go his way🤦🏻‍♂️ some are absolute tools
I meant from the leagues perspective. As in they might be trying to give the referees a chance to give clarity in a bid to prevent managers launching frivolous appeals.

But I personally think it is stupid and what you said, about managers calling to whinge is what it is likely to be used for 99% of the time.

All leagues should have fine tariffs for each of their rules, but no league has the power to fine a referee. So all they could do is report the referee for "misconduct", and I suspect any CFA would just throw that out once they'd stopped laughing.

In summary it is a pointless and totally unenforceable rule.
Well I’m not going to try it thanks given the CFA are aware of it I wouldn’t have much comeback for a misconduct.

Well I’m not going to try it thanks given the CFA are aware of it I wouldn’t have much comeback for a misconduct.
Oh yes you would. Even if the CFA somehow came up with a proven charge you'd just appeal to the FA and it would be thrown out without a shadow of a doubt.

Are you sure this is an actual rule and not a myth that has perpetuated over the years? What rule section is it in, what does the rule say, and do you have a link to them?

Oh yes you would. Even if the CFA somehow came up with a proven charge you'd just appeal to the FA and it would be thrown out without a shadow of a doubt.

Are you sure this is an actual rule and not a myth that has perpetuated over the years? What rule section is it in, what does the rule say, and do you have a link to them?
I think he's still researching whether you can paste links on the site......

Back