A&H

New kitbag

The Referee Store
What would you say I don't need?

Based on the fact that you are level 7, thus inferring the level of football you will be reffing:

2 kits (a spare shirt I understand)
a second towel
2 under armours
2 pairs of flags
warm up t shirt

Based on the fact that you are level 7, thus inferring the level of football you will be reffing:

a second towel
2 under armours
2 pairs of flags
warm up t shirt

Just wondering here, what is the need for two kits? Have you ever been in a situation where you needed two? Just trying to find out really as I'm not sure

Just wondering here, what is the need for two kits? Have you ever been in a situation where you needed two? Just trying to find out really as I'm not sure
Plenty of times, nothing worse than getting soaked during the first half, so quick change at half time into fresh kit. Lovely!!

Plenty of times, nothing worse than getting soaked during the first half, so quick change at half time into fresh kit. Lovely!!

Oh yeah true, fair enough. As I only currently referee youth football, though, it would be difficult to change at half time considering a don't get a changing room!

There is only one occasion I can think of for a whole spare kit - if you're NAR and the referee wants you all to wear the same kit. A spare shirt as @Ross says, half time or as I experienced last week at a football tournament when the heavens open!

a second towel
2 under armours
2 pairs of flags
warm up t shirt

Say I get soaked or covered in mud in the first half, I don't want to feel uncomfortable during the second half.

One big towel for my post match shower, a small hand towel for on many occasions when I have been handed a very muddy match ball.

A short sleeve and a long sleeve under armour, as I always wear on and only have short sleeve kits

I carry two pairs of flags if I have neutrals, touchlines as mains and RA flags incase they break, wouldn't trust CAR with touchlines.

Warm up shirt, I hate warming up in my match shirt, I think it's nice to warm up in, a different shirt, so then I have a fresh shirt for the match.

Say I get soaked or covered in mud in the first half, I don't want to feel uncomfortable during the second half.

One big towel for my post match shower, a small hand towel for on many occasions when I have been handed a very muddy match ball.

A short sleeve and a long sleeve under armour, as I always wear on and only have short sleeve kits

I carry two pairs of flags if I have neutrals, touchlines as mains and RA flags incase they break, wouldn't trust CAR with touchlines.

Warm up shirt, I hate warming up in my match shirt, I think it's nice to warm up in, a different shirt, so then I have a fresh shirt for the match.
fair enough

Do you still take two sets of flags even if you don't get NAR's?
I never have chance to do a proper warm up so it would be pointless having a warm up top :p But I do understand with the other stuff. I still don't think you'd need a suitcase to carry it all, I have a very similar line up if stuff and can fit it all into this bag, it's really good :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/2212...ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108

What kinds of games do you referee? OA or youth?

Do you still take two sets of flags even if you don't get NAR's?
I never have chance to do a proper warm up so it would be pointless having a warm up top :p But I do understand with the other stuff. I still don't think you'd need a suitcase to carry it all, I have a very similar line up if stuff and can fit it all into this bag, it's really good :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/221240309862?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&device=t&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108

No way, if my RA flag gets broken their is no way I will then be handing them a touchline flag, they either fix it or get another flag........

Please can we not have another "Whats in your bag?" thread!!

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Back