A&H

New kitbag

The Referee Store
Say I get soaked or covered in mud in the first half, I don't want to feel uncomfortable during the second half.

One big towel for my post match shower, a small hand towel for on many occasions when I have been handed a very muddy match ball.

A short sleeve and a long sleeve under armour, as I always wear on and only have short sleeve kits

I carry two pairs of flags if I have neutrals, touchlines as mains and RA flags incase they break, wouldn't trust CAR with touchlines.

Warm up shirt, I hate warming up in my match shirt, I think it's nice to warm up in, a different shirt, so then I have a fresh shirt for the match.

If someone is handing me a filthy ball, it's being given straight back for them to wash it, I'm not using my towel! @Ryan The Ref . :)

I'd still be giving it back mate, you may as well put the nets up for them as well

nope just saves some hassle, and if you do it yourself you know you've got it, you don't know how long it would take for a team to do it.......

i only take one set of kit, although a spare shirt for toerrential rain seems like a good idea. i warm up in my kit. long/short sleeve under armours i do understand, the rest just seems like overkill.

a couple of you mention "bags of tricks" or "goodies" and specifically say you won't go into detail. why? what are you carrying; durex, class a's, nuclear launch codes, your mum's knickers?!

maybe this needs a separate thread...

i only take one set of kit, although a spare shirt for toerrential rain seems like a good idea. i warm up in my kit. long/short sleeve under armours i do understand, the rest just seems like overkill.

a couple of you mention "bags of tricks" or "goodies" and specifically say you won't go into detail. why? what are you carrying; durex, class a's, nuclear launch codes, your mum's knickers?!

maybe this needs a separate thread...

Nobody is going into detail because that thread has been done to death as has this one!!

Content edited

Jokes aside the bags of tricks are stuff like cards, whistles and pens etc... Or in my case tasers! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm looking for a new kitbag for next season, I carry a lot of crap, so I am looking for quite a big one, I was possibly thinking of the nike roller, has anyone had experience with it or does anyone have any other suggestions?
Ryan, if you go on discountfootballkit.co.uk they are doing the roller bag at 40quid! Quality bag

Jokes aside the bags of tricks are stuff like cards, whistles and pens etc... Or in my case tasers! :p
Aled I guess by that comment your job then! Sometimes I wish I could keep hold of mine sometimes!!

Back