A&H

New Nike Kit

The Referee Store
Did everyone see the new kit on display today in the FA Cup final. Thought it looked very smart and as thought with the same shorts and socks as last year will only have to get a shirt or maybe 2....

I'm getting new everything really except the warm up gear as I don't like the yellow warm up t shirt

Revisiting this thread as I hear that the new Nike kit has been delayed until end of July....those waiting for badging, etc. may not see it until early/mid August.

Not heard that from A&H directly, but Sporting Touch have emailed out to say this affects all suppliers.

I got that email the other day as well. I have also ordered a shirt from abroad so hopefully that will come sooner and then I'll just use double sided tape on a badge until I get my badged shirt from sporting touch.
Good old Nike!!

I'll have to if it comes to it bearing in mind 1st league game of season is 6/8/16!
Poor form though from such a large company, it's not like they didn't know the new season starts in August!! Every year

Well two years if you got it off the FA rewards points that took the piss and that was the people who brought it off of there and now if we want to order it from both A&H or sporting touch that we have to wait 2 3 weeks after the season has started

I ordered the old kit as I just prefer the look of it (plus the white stripe on the collar) so I have mine already. Just wanted to order some new socks and shorts though, so will have to wait for those I think.

I like the old one as well but and this is the but having the latest kit and referees have to show there keeping the latest kits and the old kit was for 2 seasons

I'll manage, it's not that different anyway.

As an aside, I called up both A&H and Sporting Touch to discuss kit pricing and A&H wouldn't do me a bespoke package so I went with Sporting Touch in the end. Despite me asking them to confirm about 5 times, and them telling me Yes, the FAMOA badge they put on the shirt is not quite as big as the one you get from A&H, although it is properly embroidered which looks class.

So, A&H have a bigger and slightly clearer badge which is heat transferred on, but Sporting Touch's embroidered one is better quality. Just for info...

I'll manage, it's not that different anyway.

As an aside, I called up both A&H and Sporting Touch to discuss kit pricing and A&H wouldn't do me a bespoke package so I went with Sporting Touch in the end. Despite me asking them to confirm about 5 times, and them telling me Yes, the FAMOA badge they put on the shirt is not quite as big as the one you get from A&H, although it is properly embroidered which looks class.

So, A&H have a bigger and slightly clearer badge which is heat transferred on, but Sporting Touch's embroidered one is better quality. Just for info...

A & H also do the embroidered FAMOA badge I have ordered it on my kits

I think (but could be wrong) that it's the same as the embroidered CFA badges they do which is an embroidered badge that is stuck on. I did ask a while ago but forgot exactly what they told me.

Either way looks excellent anyway.

If A&Happy use the heat transfer embroidered badges how can they justify upto 4 weeks for delivery?

I ordered some of the new kit from A&Happy and Sporting touch.

I got the email mentioned above from sporting touch but nothing at all from A&H.

It doesn't take 4 weeks for the iron on well it never has for me 5 days max and that's been over the last 6 years for me.

Spoke to A&H today the kit comes on the 16th of July so few days after that I will receive my kits, Anyone who ordered XL will have it very soon as they have that in stock.

I want mine for the beginning of the season no the end of August.

Doesn't matter how much it costs I will only trust A and H.

Back