A&H

New v Ful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Therealcjhill

Silva complaining at the ref team for awarding Jimenez a red card. The only complaint should be, how did the ref only award a yellow to begin with. If that’s not a clear red then what is. I can’t even understand what his challenge was supposed to be, apart from cleaning the player out.

The Referee Store
I thought silva accepted the card but thought the ref wasn't up to a game of that magnitude/atmosphere.

Was a clear red but can't comment on the overall performance

I thought silva accepted the card but thought the ref wasn't up to a game of that magnitude/atmosphere.

Was a clear red but can't comment on the overall performance
But what does that actually even mean?

I watched the 90 mins
Yes the SFP wasn't as bad as some recent instances of SFP the VARaffle has ignored, but it was SFP and there wasn't really any controversy in the game
Would have been nice to see Sam give the red card himself, but inevitably being told what to do by the PGMOL and the influence of VAR will spoil another promising Referee
Silva's overall commentary of the Referee was baseless and insulting. Really quite snide and contemptuous

Silva using the manual ' Divert attention on to the referee when you lose heavily'.

Another FA charge pending, which will be subsequently dismissed by Independent Panel?

I watched the 90 mins
Yes the SFP wasn't as bad as some recent instances of SFP the VARaffle has ignored, but it was SFP and there wasn't really any controversy in the game
Would have been nice to see Sam give the red card himself, but inevitably being told what to do by the PGMOL and the influence of VAR will spoil another promising Referee
Silva's overall commentary of the Referee was baseless and insulting. Really quite snide and contemptuous
Totally agree. The FA/PL have now allowed every post game interview to just be about the refs performance. It has very little to do with the actually game

Totally agree. The FA/PL have now allowed every post game interview to just be about the refs performance. It has very little to do with the actually game
If you ask someone the question the FA and PL should never punish a honest answer I work in pro boxing and our rules just changed when commenting on things asked directly in pressers or interviews we can now answer honestly as long as language is not abusive or likely to instigate reprisals.

They can’t as media have a right to ask the question if you want to punish people punish them the scapegoating of managers must stop.
Can I ask, are you actually a referee? There is no scapegoating of managers, if they breach FA rule E3 they get charged for it. Do you think Marco Silva will be scapegoated when he is inevitably charged for an astonishing rant about the referee at the weekend?

Can I ask, are you actually a referee? There is no scapegoating of managers, if they breach FA rule E3 they get charged for it. Do you think Marco Silva will be scapegoated when he is inevitably charged for an astonishing rant about the referee at the weekend?
Yes I’m a referee and I will answer your second question do you run ref support uk as they too seem to drive this us vs them mentality which causes half the problem it must change from the top down a stance echoed by a certian Mr Colina

Yes I’m a referee and I will answer your second question do you run ref support uk as they too seem to drive this us vs them mentality which causes half the problem it must change from the top down a stance echoed by a certian Mr Colina
The reason I asked is you seem to be an apologist for managers misbehaving on the basis they are allowed to if a decision goes against them. Doesn't matter how bad a decision is, it doesn't give a green light for dissent.

I'm nothing to do with Refsupport UK.

They can’t as media have a right to ask the question if you want to punish people punish them the scapegoating of managers must stop.
Media in all walks of life are there to ask questions, managers are able to answer questions how they wish too. They aren't forced to do anything nor are they the scapegoats at the top.

If anything, half the time, they're the ones causing the issues 🤷🏻‍♂️

Media in all walks of life are there to ask questions, managers are able to answer questions how they wish too. They aren't forced to do anything nor are they the scapegoats at the top.

If anything, half the time, they're the ones causing the issues 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yes and managers are contractually obligated to answer and it’s a bad example to kids if they lie.

The reason I asked is you seem to be an apologist for managers misbehaving on the basis they are allowed to if a decision goes against them. Doesn't matter how bad a decision is, it doesn't give a green light for dissent.

I'm nothing to do with Refsupport UK.
I’m offering a point of view not a apologist just a sensible head.

Fined just ask Ferguson he no commented a interview and it cost him 10k.
Are you referring to Sir Alex's refusal to do any interview with the BBC and trying to make it out that he just refused to answer a question? Or when he asked security to remove a journalist from a future press conference for mentioning Giggs? Or when he marched on the pitch to scream at Mike Dean?

Hardly not answering a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back