A&H
Resource icon

Referee Career 2

No permission to download
Hi,

Thanks guys for all your continuing feedback and support. I am very close to releasing a new version of the site. Question though, do you use the Calendar (Schedule) view? Do you find it useful? Would you want a calendar on a mobile view? What sort of view of upcoming fixtures/event do you think you would want to see on a mobile sized screen?

Thanks
Graeme

The Referee Store
Hi,

Thanks guys for all your continuing feedback and support. I am very close to releasing a new version of the site. Question though, do you use the Calendar (Schedule) view? Do you find it useful? Would you want a calendar on a mobile view? What sort of view of upcoming fixtures/event do you think you would want to see on a mobile sized screen?

Thanks
Graeme

Hi Graeme I always use the Calander schedule but I would like to see an option to add events such as ra meetings, academy meetings, fitness tests etc.

Hi,

Thanks
Graeme
Hi Graeme, I use the Calendar view and similarly to @KB, I want to be able to add 'other' appointments. I'd also like to see a 'filter' option. My appointments can be mix of Youth, Girls and OA and I'd like to be able to tag them accordingly and then filter on them. Along the same lines, I'd like to be to mark games where I'm assessed or count towards my promotion.
And some drill down functionality on the career Analysis screen would be useful. At the moment, I can see I've done 40 middles and 12 ARs but I'd like to drill down for analysis on the different categories.
And finally, I've always found there's a length restriction on the text you can enter in the Complete Fixture screen.
On the whole, I like what I see and use it regularly/daily to keep me going :)

Reactions: KB
As a little teaser...the new fixtures screen for iPhone

B-PO1-vIUAA77D6.png:large

Tonight will see the release of the new version of Referee Career. All the features will still be there but the application will look entirely different. There may be some teething issues while users gets up to speed with the new app. The new app will be easier to use on mobile devices. I will be using this as a basis now for adding many of the features people have been requesting.

As always, please let me know on this thread what you like and what you don't like. I want to build an application that you all find really useful.

All the best!
Graeme

Using it on my iPhone 5s, on adding game data to an existing fixture it will not scroll to allow me to enter any data outside of the fields on screen.

I cant seem to add a fixture? Its coming up an error screen do you want me to screen shot it? Other than that LOVE the new slick design!!

Hi guys

Fix for the issue with adding fixtures will go in before 12 today.

If you find any other issues let me know

Graeme

Graeme:

One issue I have with the site is that there's nothing to show what it looks like without actually signing up to use it.

To elaborate on my post above, have tried it with both safari and dolphin browser on the iPhone 5s. It has a scrolling issue. Will try it with my iPad later see if it has the same issue or not.

To elaborate on my post above, have tried it with both safari and dolphin browser on the iPhone 5s. It has a scrolling issue. Will try it with my iPad later see if it has the same issue or not.
Thanks sm. Will look in to it further

Ok found this issues. IOS issues should be fixed now. Thanks for your patience. Let me know if anything else crops up.

Reactions: KB
Back