A&H

Was I correct?

you could easily sell offside in this situation, though in law you were perfectly correct if you were convinced the striker played no part in the poor control.

The Referee Store
I've since got a private text apology from the home manager and an assurance that he'd have a word with the most vocal midfielder who I'd seen the tonsils of... he'd checked it out himself and understood my brave decision.

Not the first time in this league that I've stood alone in giving ballsey decisions that have bewildered the unenlightened. I definitely ain't the most popular bloke on the pitch but I refuse to change my ways....

I've since got a private text apology from the home manager and an assurance that he'd have a word with the most vocal midfielder who I'd seen the tonsils of... he'd checked it out himself and understood my brave decision.

Not the first time in this league that I've stood alone in giving ballsey decisions that have bewildered the unenlightened. I definitely ain't the most popular bloke on the pitch but I refuse to change my ways....

That'll be your gypsy background........

That'll be your gypsy background........

To back up Mintys quip I recently had a full DNA check and my dads belief that he's from a certain village in North Yorkshire for generations and my mum was French wasn't backed up (as I hoped and expected)... We've had great fun in teasing him about not being that British, a good part Irish and a quarter Scandinavian...I'm actually less British than him!!!

Back