A&H

Junior/Youth What decisions did you make this weekend that put a smile on your face?

The Referee Store
Interesting... How soon was the shot? What would you have done if he missed?

Probably within a couple of seconds, not even enough time to get the signal in. The less experienced me would have blown instantly and not given it a chance.

Had he missed i'd have probably given the penalty, there's no advantage at that point.

Probably within a couple of seconds, not even enough time to get the signal in. The less experienced me would have blown instantly and not given it a chance.

Had he missed i'd have probably given the penalty, there's no advantage at that point.
I'm assuming that you haven't signalled but the time he shoots?? If that's the case then I doubt you'll have any arguments from anywhere if he misses and you pull it back... And if it was me when he scored id have put my arms up and walked away 'Jon moss' style

I'm assuming that you haven't signalled but the time he shoots?? If that's the case then I doubt you'll have any arguments from anywhere if he misses and you pull it back... And if it was me when he scored id have put my arms up and walked away 'Jon moss' style

Nope, no signal. Wish I'd thought of that at the time...

:D

Back