A&H

2022 in Review

So - have done an analysis of the year 2022.

22 Games in College (University League) and Senior Season

Referee: 7
Umpire: 5
Head Linesman: 4
Line Judge: 3
Back Judge: 2
Field Judge: 1

Worked with 33 other officials on those games

Teams Officiated:
4 Games: Birmingham Bulls
3 Games: Coventry Univ Jets, DMU Lions, Leicester Falcons, Leicester Longhorns
2 Games: Chester Romans, Keele Crusaders, Loughborough Students, Nottingham Outlaws 2nds, Staffordshire Stallions, Staffordshire Surge, Warwick Wolves
1 Game: Bath Spa Bulldogs, Bristol Barracuda, Cambridge Pythons, Crewe Railroaders, Derby Braves, East Kilbride Pirates, Hertfordshire Cheetahs, Leigh Miners, Manchester Titans, NTU Renegades, Sandwell Steelers, Shropshire Revolution, Swansea Titans, Worcester Royals

Travelled a total distance of 2648 miles to and from games this year.

The Referee Store
0 games
0 cautions
0 dismissals
0 km run
0 reports written

Not missing being involved in football. Fitness, injuries, health and work life preclude a return to the fray.

Love that I get to go to so many live games to watch LUFC. Love correcting fans who complain about refereeing decisions. Number of times I've scratched my head at live games... probably about 20. Half of them when watching a certain referee who shall remain nameless.

Favourite referee to watch this season... Stuart Atwell. Some lovely assured performances at Elland Road.
Most professional referee... Jared Gillet.

0 games
0 cautions
0 dismissals
0 km run
0 reports written

Not missing being involved in football. Fitness, injuries, health and work life preclude a return to the fray.

Love that I get to go to so many live games to watch LUFC. Love correcting fans who complain about refereeing decisions. Number of times I've scratched my head at live games... probably about 20. Half of them when watching a certain referee who shall remain nameless.

Favourite referee to watch this season... Stuart Atwell. Some lovely assured performances at Elland Road.
Most professional referee... Jared Gillet.
Key stats we do need though:

Number of half-time pies consumed
Number of cups of tea drunk

My Year Refereeing #refsix
⚽️ 60 matches
🟨 103 yellow cards
🟥 7 red cards
🏃‍️ 395.71 km

Back