A&H

2nd Cup Final in a Week - Tasty one

HertsFinest

Next Weeks Ref
Been drafted in as 4th official for this Friday... The catch...

Last year same team in final... Their fans responsible for snorting coke in the toilets, sending a streaker onto the pitch and starting a fire.

Game on

The Referee Store
Did the first 4th official run away....
You have the best job in the house, at least the referee can concentrate on the match, you have what's left.....

Been drafted in as 4th official for this Friday... The catch...

Last year same team in final... Their fans responsible for snorting coke in the toilets, sending a streaker onto the pitch and starting a fire.

Game on
You sure that you're actually in Herts rather than in Essex ? ;)

Haha Russell. You should pop over!

4th official did indeed run away! As in this game the 4th official will have most grief... Going to be brill!

Also got the promotion email last night @Russell Jones I'm sure I saw your name 6 to 5. Good luck pal :)

Letchworth is a bit of a schlep for those of us in South West Herts so I shall wish you well from afar :). Cheers for the good wishes ... if it's organised the same as last year then we'll be together the evening of the promotion workshop :)

Letchworth is a bit of a schlep for those of us in South West Herts so I shall wish you well from afar :). Cheers for the good wishes ... if it's organised the same as last year then we'll be together the evening of the promotion workshop :)

If its anything like last year, it would be worth the journey! Haha

Hope to see you there at the promo workshop then!

Back