A&H

Advantage Over ..?

CRUEF == Careless, Reckless, Using Excessive Force. Sometimes abbreviated as "CREF".

But @CapnBloodbeard does bring up (to me) a very valid point. Your English FA/RA may state that "adopting an aggressive attitude" is a reason to caution as per their directives, but it's bad to suggest that this is from the LotG or that it applies everywhere. Here in Canada, an "aggressive attitude" would apply when the push is reckless or excessive force. A careless push (or lesser force, ie incidental contact) would not be considered an "aggressive attitude".

The Referee Store
I would be stopping the game and at LEAST .......! Cautioning the striker . I have seen this act committed way too many times in football and it can end in a serious injury to defender or keeper as neither are expecting contact .

I believe it happened to Joe Hart a few seasons ago and he copped a nasty one from his defender ! No action taken by the referee .

On the subject of advantage in the situation , there are more possibilities of the advantage breaking down than not so.....Fk all day IMO

Back