A&H

Answered

H

HazzaP123

Question was answered

Last edited by a moderator:
The Referee Store
If the player is in an FA affiliated league, he won't get banned but the club will be deducted points and receive a fine for fielding an ineligible player. Should that player pick up a caution or a red whilst in the game, I believe that would still be dealt with like any other situation under normal circumstances.

But, he will only be banned for that type of football. So, If I got banned from playing Sunday football down here in Cornwall, I'm still fine to play Saturday football.

I hope this helps.

The consequences for the club would be severe. Fines, game awarded to opponent, possible points deduction.

Why let it worry you? It's not your problem... if you dismiss a player that subsequently turns out to be unregistered, that's for your CFA, the team's league and the club to sort out (and pay for).

The consequences for the club would be severe. Fines, game awarded to opponent, possible points deduction.
Not anymore. Changes to SCOR make awarding results much more difficult - the match should be replayed. As a league, we make the offending team pay the match officials regardless if they are the home or away team.

In response the original point - any suspension on the player would be held over until he became registered. The Club would have to pay the CFA fines / costs & also the league fines, etc.

Not anymore. Changes to SCOR make awarding results much more difficult - the match should be replayed. As a league, we make the offending team pay the match officials regardless if they are the home or away team.

Yeah, Spot on. Games have to be replayed. I've seen this twice already this season in the league that my club is affiliated too.

Status of players is not in youre remit - London womens have to do ID card checks in the presence of the ref, and we have to note if the checks were carried out, but we can not imfluence if a player does or does not play due to their registration status.

In response the original point - any suspension on the player would be held over until he became registered. The Club would have to pay the CFA fines / costs & also the league fines, etc.
Interesting, not come across a match having to be replayed as yet.

Interesting, not come across a match having to be replayed as yet.
The FA changes their SCOR at the start of 2015/16 season. Wales FA may not have changed theirs.

I am a club secretary and we have been forced to replay 2 games as one of our committee members was not signed on properly at the start of the season and played the first 2 games, We shopped ourselves as an oversight rather than hide it like most other teams do and they docked us 10 points and a £25 fine and we have to pay all costs for the games to be replayed. SO much for being honest, most teams in our league play players from step 7/6 leagues without signing them on but they say they cant regulate that without video evidence as teamsheets are not enough!

Back