A&H

Arsenal V Aston Villa

ladbroke8745

RefChat Addict
Anyone else notice that Mikel Arteta literally stands and shouts next to opponents taking throws when around his technical area. Even tried to get in the way of one of them.

The Referee Store
Anyone else notice that Mikel Arteta literally stands and shouts next to opponents taking throws when around his technical area. Even tried to get in the way of one of them.
Yes, and the 4th official casually walked toward him to ask him to move after the throw in was taken. I don’t understand how it’s acceptable, it’s so easy to enforce when there’s a big white box there to guide you

Said it before, but he will accidentally trip someone up or touch the ball whilst it is still in play sooner rather than later. He'll get a red card and it will be karma. I really don't understand why PGMOL can't instruct the officials to sort this out.

Over the past couple of years you could make an argument in law for Arteta getting sent off at least five times. He loves to get in the way and subtly delay play. But refs in the PL never deal with it even when the laws say it's an absolute red card. And we don't start on how often he's outside of his technical area.

Did you watch with the “new” floaty camera angle?

The coverage I watched showed much more of the field, players and benches for large chunks of the game - which was great TBH.

And it made it soooo obvious that Arteta is camped the wrong side of the line. Drove me nuts. Presents so poorly on the officials IMHO.

Did you watch with the “new” floaty camera angle?

The coverage I watched showed much more of the field, players and benches for large chunks of the game - which was great TBH.

And it made it soooo obvious that Arteta is camped the wrong side of the line. Drove me nuts. Presents so poorly on the officials IMHO.
got dizzy watching this angle earlier in the season - not for me at all!

Said it before, but he will accidentally trip someone up or touch the ball whilst it is still in play sooner rather than later. He'll get a red card and it will be karma. I really don't understand why PGMOL can't instruct the officials to sort this out.
It's annoyingly sloppy, if I can manage it in my first game as fourth for a CC final I don't see why a professional can't.

Back