A&H

Badgeless shirt

J-K

Level 5 Referee
If I get my Level 4 this season I shall be acquiring a shiny new long sleeve shirt, there's a fair chance I'll be put in a pool covering two leagues.

How do you guys deal with badges on shirts? My current ones are embroidered, but I don't fancy buying a shirt (or two) per league?

Velcro?

Where do you get the badges from?

The Referee Store
If I get my Level 4 this season I shall be acquiring a shiny new long sleeve shirt, there's a fair chance I'll be put in a pool covering two leagues.

How do you guys deal with badges on shirts? My current ones are embroidered, but I don't fancy buying a shirt (or two) per league?

Velcro?

Where do you get the badges from?
Being on the contrib line, you will expected to wear the 3 lions badge. Anything else may be noted down on your assessments.

If you are on a pool, again you should wear the 3 lions badge.

Simple answer, ignore league badges...

Being on the contrib line, you will expected to wear the 3 lions badge. Anything else may be noted down on your assessments.

If you are on a pool, again you should wear the 3 lions badge.

That actually surprises me. County badge purely for FA competitions then?

Yes, county badges for only CFA rounds (and national FA if you are fortunate enough).

Personally (don't shoot me), I've seen guys with velcro'd on badges and I think it looks a bit tacky. This is compared to the embroidered (stuck on) county FA badge or the heat transfer FA 3 Lions.

My plan is to get two shirts - one with both County FA and 3 Lions badges on, and once with just 3 Lions. If you get L4 you get some decent offers on new kit from A&H so take advantage then. I appreciate a decent offer from A&H is not always competitive, but I've been told that the L4 bundle is better than the average.

Back