A&H

Bobby Madley - retired!?

Is it pure coincidence that Stormy Daniels pulled out of Celebrity Big Brother just before the live launch and they are now looking for a replacement?

On a serious note, hope all is OK with him and his family, and ignoring the Twitterati.

The Referee Store
I think it's worth noting that as far as I'm aware, this whole thing about there being a video was just an off-hand remark on Twitter. I don't think that even the person who first posted it, meant it to be taken seriously. There's no evidence that there was ever any such thing, especially given the fact that even with the millions of people out there on the internet, nobody has been able to turn up any trace.

I think it's worth noting that as far as I'm aware, this whole thing about there being a video was just an off-hand remark on Twitter. I don't think that even the person who first posted it, meant it to be taken seriously. There's no evidence that there was ever any such thing, especially given the fact that even with the millions of people out there on the internet, nobody has been able to turn up any trace.
I agree
False News. Dismal digital world we live in whereby a person can be violated for a laugh

I still want to know what's going on in the background. PGMOL politics? British politics with Brexit? With Clattenburg at least we know it was for money! :p

I still want to know what's going on in the background. PGMOL politics? British politics with Brexit? With Clattenburg at least we know it was for money! :p

Don't think there are any politics. He has a Norwegian partner, she probably wants to live in Norway.

1944a18e284b102c5cadd0157c2c6262.jpg
I did this in -26 in Northern Sweden, FFFFFkin fffffffreezing!!!! :blackeye: Not recommended for the feint of heart!!!

A few on here barking up the wrong tree. Could have commuted from Norway.
Of course he could theoretically have done that but why would he? If I moved to a new country to live with my partner/wife, it wouldn't make sense to me to keep commuting back to my old country for work. One of the reasons for moving to a new country is to make your life there, not to keep going back to your old country several times a week.

As a fellow Scando emigre, I'll just put this out there, aware that it is a bit OT. I think something the British press might fail to mention, and some in the UK might not twig, is that Norway is a fantastic place. It's a great country to bring up kids, quality of life is exceptional and, as long as you are working - and that's important for some people who change countries under different circumstances - then you are also likely to be earning far more than in equivalent positions elsewhere. It's an expensive country to live in but a very, very attractive country to live in IMHO.

I’ve travelled through Oslo but spent lots of time in the next door country Sweden which is equally beautiful and expensive too. They are UK football mad and will listen to your stories with awe if you especially mention Scandinavian player that you have seen play!
They often pick a team in a list with a pin and then support them forever, even venturing to see them occasionally.

As a fellow Scando emigre, I'll just put this out there, aware that it is a bit OT. I think something the British press might fail to mention, and some in the UK might not twig, is that Norway is a fantastic place. It's a great country to bring up kids, quality of life is exceptional and, as long as you are working - and that's important for some people who change countries under different circumstances - then you are also likely to be earning far more than in equivalent positions elsewhere. It's an expensive country to live in but a very, very attractive country to live in IMHO.

Agree, if I could afford to live in Norway I would be over there in a flash. I love living in London, but Oslo has won the best place in the World to live several years for a reason.

Certainly if I had a Norwegian partner it would be even more of a no brainer … !

Lot of good refs have gone from the Wakefield and District League and then the West Yorkshire Association Football League!! What do you think @Brian Hamilton?? Can you name any?? :)

Agree, if I could afford to live in Norway I would be over there in a flash. I love living in London, but Oslo has won the best place in the World to live several years for a reason.

Certainly if I had a Norwegian partner it would be even more of a no brainer … !

You mean apart from Vienna which won this year, for the 9th time?

result...was wondering what movie to watch tonight and instead I know I now have a war of words coming soon to the big screen on here for free......

Back