A&H

Cards

Viridis1886

That doesn't matter. It's still a foul!
Level 5 Referee

Christmas coming up, and my current set have had quite a bit of use. Are these any good and worth the few extra quid or should I just spend a few quid off Amazon?

I tend to use them for write on btw with the stickers.

The Referee Store
I use these and much prefer to the stickers. No issue writing on them when wet, either (sorry if we can't put 3rd party stuff on here)

Last edited by a moderator:

Christmas coming up, and my current set have had quite a bit of use. Are these any good and worth the few extra quid or should I just spend a few quid off Amazon?

I tend to use them for write on btw with the stickers.
Interested. Have almost put these in my basket a few times. If nothing more than to look like a pretentious D*head when taking them out of and placing them back in their the box pre/post match 🤣

I can't find any proper PLASTIC cards any longer
Very hard to find any cards that aren't branded

I bought some plastic cards off a Turkish shop. Can’t remember who it was though. Got my name and the RefChat logo on them too. Will try and remember who it was

What I can't find, is a retractable equivalent pen
I don't want to be taking the lid off and putting it back on again etc.... The retractable Sharpie is too thick
Yeah, only retractable lid one I could find was Sharpie, but they're too thick. I always found them a tad too thick for the stickers as well.

I thought taking the lid off would bother me, but it never actually did. If you look at a lot of the top flight lot, more and more of them seem to be using pens/markers with lids on.

Although, I have just found this- https://www.amazon.co.uk/STAEDTLER-...27&mcid=66dc3a47893239cb926a9470721f72da&th=1

And this- https://detectamet.co.uk/metal-detectable-retractable-permanent-fine-markers.html

What I can't find, is a retractable equivalent pen
I don't want to be taking the lid off and putting it back on again etc.... The retractable Sharpie is too thick
I always found the retractable Sharpie to be fine, but all I was writing down at the time was a shirt number, code and time, would have struggled to write a name using it.

Switched to the retractable after using the standard one, cautioned a player then managed to doodle a line on my face as I went to put the lid back on which was being held in my mouth. Not my finest moment 😂

I always found the retractable Sharpie to be fine, but all I was writing down at the time was a shirt number, code and time, would have struggled to write a name using it.

Switched to the retractable after using the standard one, cautioned a player then managed to doodle a line on my face as I went to put the lid back on which was being held in my mouth. Not my finest moment 😂
I have an INKling you didn't want that to hapPEN again.

I'll see myself out.

I use these and much prefer to the stickers. No issue writing on them when wet, either (sorry if we can't put 3rd party stuff on here)

What do you use to wipe them clear? I've used them for the first time today, but not sure how to get them clean for tomorrow morning 😂

Back