A&H

Cards

The Referee Store
So what you're saying is..... you use Old Spice :)
I'm not even that old 🤣 I'm a lynx Africa kind of guy.

But actually what I do is buy the 50p cheap stuff specially for cleaning cards. I do find it to be very abrasive taking away the colour from the card around the edges.

The Ref Direct GOAT ones. They do seem pretty good quality. Obviously not used them properly yet, just cautioned a few family members and sent off my nephew.
I use the GOAT cards, very good quality cards. First pair of cards I used where they were actually yellow and red rather than a pale yellow and a ginger red

I use the GOAT cards, very good quality cards. First pair of cards I used where they were actually yellow and red rather than a pale yellow and a ginger red
Am I the only one that quite likes the luminous yellow and red (borderline orange)

Am I the only one that quite likes the luminous yellow and red (borderline orange)
I think they are good if you are using card skins - as the 'red' red card is often quite dark, making it less clear to see. I prefer the brightness of the yellows in these packs, but do prefer the 'redder' reds of A&H style reds.

I think they are good if you are using card skins - as the 'red' red card is often quite dark, making it less clear to see. I prefer the brightness of the yellows in these packs, but do prefer the 'redder' reds of A&H style reds.
Yeah with ‘write on’ stickers, it’s easier to have a brighter card, like B&D sets. I don’t mind a darker red, as seen with A&H, but yellow just looks tacky when it’s that dark yellow (such as the sports direct sets). I much prefer a bright one, mainly because as a keeper I could never see the dark cards at the other end, but always the bright ones.

Yeah with ‘write on’ stickers, it’s easier to have a brighter card, like B&D sets. I don’t mind a darker red, as seen with A&H, but yellow just looks tacky when it’s that dark yellow (such as the sports direct sets). I much prefer a bright one, mainly because as a keeper I could never see the dark cards at the other end, but always the bright ones.
Which is obviously no good if I want to wave a card at the keeper from 70 yards away 🤣

Back