A&H

Chelski v Utd

Ciley Myrus

RefChat Addict
One of the leagues regular poor officials, is entrusted with the biggest game of the round?!!!

Lets hope he steps up and shows he is worthy

A&H International
Strange offside from the first corner

Not for me, its one linos always miss!

Think about it, kicker is furthest player forward, plays it short to pal, who then stops it for kicker to run onto...
Closer to goaline than both ball and 2nd last defender! Yip!

Caution for me. Hazard starting to run show a bit, Matic thinks hey, am putting stop to this before it begins...
Fouls like that are only intended to stop players playing, so quite correct for ref to draw his line and say nope, no chance

Mind in games gone by aswell, Hazard been targetted by Utd, Good game managment, awareness to know tactics

Caution for me. Hazard starting to run show a bit, Matic thinks hey, am putting stop to this before it begins...
Fouls like that are only intended to stop players playing, so quite correct for ref to draw his line and say nope, no chance

Mind in games gone by aswell, Hazard been targetted by Utd, Good game managment, awareness to know tactics
Soft on account of 9 players left to beat

As a ref who's had the league cup and community shield finals, and has been around for years, I suspect they're gearing him up to potentially do the FA cup final in a few years time.

We're well short of top class refs (who haven't done the big cup finals) at the moment so the more games like this he's exposed to the better.

As a ref who's had the league cup and community shield finals, and has been around for years, I suspect they're gearing him up to potentially do the FA cup final in a few years time.

We're well short of top class refs (who haven't done the big cup finals) at the moment so the more games like this he's exposed to the better.

One of the drawbacks of the antiquaited only get the final once scheme
Your best ref should get the best game, not be appointment by default, to supposed the best cup contest in the world!

Reactions: JH
Its not an SPA card its more for a reckless trip imo. Its blatant, intentional, and designed only to hack his man down. YC correct for me.
OK i could buy that more than SPA, but still unconvinced as reckless and trip don't often go together. Young Ashley is on thin ice however

One of the drawbacks of the antiquaited only get the final once scheme
Your best ref should get the best game, not be appointment by default, to supposed the best cup contest in the world!

There's a certain novelty about doing it this way, for sure. But it's predictable at the moment. Moss was the obvious (only) choice for the league cup, Pawson is the obvious (only) choice for the FA cup final this year. Next year could be interesting...

Back