A&H

Covid

If you contract Covid will you be refereeing

• Yes

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 44 88.0%
  • Ask teams/ other officials if they are comfortable with you refereeing with Covid

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There no legal requirement to avoid the game. However, the current FA policy is clear and I’d imagine a referee ignoring this will face sanctions from their CFA if reported.
It's not a policy it's advice, you do not have to follow advice.

The Referee Store
It is just common sense. I went to a wedding recently and they asked that everyone take a lateral flow test before attending and stay away if positive. Of course most people will be fine if they get it, but that is no guarantee. As I posted in another thread, a footballer who lived by me who was playing semi-pro up until the start of Covid passed away with it last year, fit as a fiddle and no underlying health issues

You sound obsessed with taking risks on other folks health and justifying it

Putins nukes on the way, and the gov broadcast says you should stay indoor
To you that will no doubt read, as the invite to head to Asda

Feel free to do your own thing, the rest of us who have some morals will do ours.

Last edited:
I’m shutting this thread down. The comments from one particular poster are either grossly irresponsible or blatant trolling. Either way they’re not acceptable and I will not permit an outlet for them.

Suffice to say you are responsible for your own actions - re Covid, posting and everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back