A&H

Did this today

Not what I was inferring at all.

More that the majority of people arguing for "applying common sense"/ignoring mandatory cautions are the least experienced in refereeing terms.

So more of an observation I would say.

Not an observation of all level 7s o will stress. I know plenty of level 7s who are who have been refereeing a damn sight longer than me, know the lotg better and I dare say some are better referees. Happy to referee at the level of their choosing.

Didn't know we had met!!!:p

Reactions: SM
The Referee Store
Gents , having browsed this thread before commenting ,here are my thoughts .....
Every referee is different ,every game is different , every level of football brings different expectations for both players and officials .
we as referees should not bad mouth one another for our preferred way of doing our job as all our tolerance levels are different as we are all aware its not easy sometimes .

In our local pool of referees... like every other i presume we have .....Imo..... over officious , poor , easy going , arrogant, weak and so it continues ....I over the years have probably fitted into all the categories at some point or another

Now .....when the LOTG are so open to interpretation by the referee how on earth can we expect uniformity in our decision making with so many variables to consider by such different personalities ?

I have strong opinions on a few thing but i will never openly" bad mouth" another referee for theirs .

Put your opinions across by all means, but then accept others may not agree .

We are all in the same sinking ship after all ;)

Back