A&H

European Championships 2016

Who will win Euro 2016

• Total voters
The Referee Store
That's the worst England performance I've ever seen.
Goodbye Hodgson. Thanks for pfheck all!! :(

This is why this new third place team thing is silly

You end up with top seed teams playing utter tosh in the last 16 like England

Reactions: Kes
Don't be a spoon mate. Your team are the only one's we managed to beat. How pump does that make you? :rolleyes:
Ó, guð vors lands! Ó, lands vors guð!
Vér lofum þitt heilaga, heilaga nafn!
Úr sólkerfum himnanna hnýta þér krans
þínir herskarar, tímanna safn.
Fyrir þér er einn dagur sem þúsund ár,
og þúsund ár dagur, ei meir;
eitt eilífðar smáblóm með titrandi tár,
sem tilbiður guð sinn og deyr.
Íslands þúsund ár,
Íslands þúsund ár!

Not out yet mate. How pump does that make you?

Your bitter tears taste salty. You gave it the big one before the tournament and before the game, now you are out. Don't be that kind of loser. :wide:

Ó, guð vors lands! Ó, lands vors guð!
Vér lofum þitt heilaga, heilaga nafn!
Úr sólkerfum himnanna hnýta þér krans
þínir herskarar, tímanna safn.
Fyrir þér er einn dagur sem þúsund ár,
og þúsund ár dagur, ei meir;
Íslands þúsund ár,
Íslands þúsund ár!

Not out yet mate. How pump does that make you?

Good enough to play **** and still beat Wales. :)

Lol you are making it worse!!

;)

sorry, meant funnier.

Ooooh we beat you... We are the better team... We beat you in the group stages, which we finished second to you in. But we are going home and not in the quarter finals... :rolleyes:

Have a word fella

Lol you are making it worse!!

;)

sorry, meant funnier.

Ooooh we beat you... We are the better team... We beat you in the group stages, which we finished second to you in. But we are going home and not in the quarter finals... :rolleyes:

Have a word fella

Like I said before mate - you Welsh are always more concerned with England's performances than your own, it's the same at rugby. It's a bit sad. Perhaps you might now concentrate on getting behind your own team instead of indulging in playground -type stuff over mine. :cool:
Yes, England are out, yes England played crap, yes, they let themselves and everybody else down again, but since your team were the only team they managed to beat - it just makes you look daft to be celebrating and gloating.

Have a word fella.

If it makes you feel better mate, keep banging that drum. :) you only really have 2 tunes; we don't care about going home, at least we beat you. You care more about England than concentrating on your own team. Lol :troll: The manic street preachers are working on turning that into a song for next tournament.

Bit disappointed your banter has become all bitter and disjointed - much like your teams general play yesterday. I don't know if you noticed Kes, but all my comments have been aimed at you, nobody else. That is the nature of banter, which was set up between us weeks before the tournament. Privately, I support several of this England teams players every Saturday when they play in the premier league. Hard to turn that off and not have some will for them to succeed. Also hard not to support the underdog in a big game like yesterday, so mixed feelings.

Oh well.

It's all fun and games until England lose and someone gets snarky. Hopefully your sense of humour returns at some point.

Woy wins in 90 minutes 1, Portugal wins in 90 minutes 1.... ( now in semi final) Thank god we had sh1te like Wales to play before we met the big boys....#justsaying

Last edited:
Think the ref's had a poor game here so far. 2 of the Welsh cautions could have been the other way for simulation - Lukaku took 2 or 3 steps after contact before falling over and De Brunye was knocked over by a hand on his chest! Add in Hazard somehow getting away with grabbing the ball on the floor and then throwing it away and I'm not impressed.

Will be unable to get to phone for second half.

Winning or losing... Come on Wales!

Don't take me home. Please don't take me home. I just don't want to go to work. I want to stay here. And drink all your beer. Please don't, please don't take me home. :D

Well done Wales, 100% deserved it, shame about the yellows but all technically correct, could / should have been a double yellow too...top goals and top performance...

Reactions: SM
Back