A&H

FA Promotions

The Referee Store
Each county do individually I believe. If the FA were to do that, it would take about a week to read it all :D

Do they publish lists for 7-6, 6-5? Maybe exhaustive
Each county are individually responsible for promotions up to Level 5 so no single list will be compiled.

These lists are the ones issued by the FA, as they control the promotions from L4-L2A.

Do they publish lists for 7-6, 6-5? Maybe exhaustive

4-3 and 5-4 are decided by the FA themselves. Level 5's get put forward to the FA for promotion to level 4, then the FA chooses who/how many to take.

7-6 and 6-5 fall under individual county FA's and their policies vary dramatically in terms of publication. National FA does not have to ratify any county FA promotion at 7-6 and 6-5.

L4 is Supply League - so Steps 6 and 5
L3 is Contrib - Steps 3 and 4.

Next step up from L3 would be into the National League North/South Divisions (Step 2) and then National League (Step 1)

As for experience one of the lads in Hampshire has done 3 full seasons and he's just gone to L4, another has been going for 15 years and just decided to make the jump. Depends on how fast you want to make the jump.

4-3 is a different story as its done on a merit table, mix of Observers marks and Club Marks. I know a guy who is in his 10th year as a L4, another lad I know did 2 seasons as a 4 and then got promoted. All depends on the marks.

Congratulations to all on the list.

Just goes to show my instinct isn't far out when judging referee abilities on the Wessex league. Adam Baker and Tom Holden were excellent and even though I've never worked with Sean Jenkins I know him well enough to know how hard he's worked to get up there.

I'm pleased to say there's quite a few deserving names on both lists posted from WRCFA and S&HCFA. Interestingly for some of the new L4s, they're not new but returning, proving that form is temporary and class is permanent.

Looking forward to seeing them along with Lincs and North Riding L3s and L4s in the 2018-19 season.

I'm pleased to say there's quite a few deserving names on both lists posted from WRCFA and S&HCFA. Interestingly for some of the new L4s, they're not new but returning, proving that form is temporary and class is permanent.

Looking forward to seeing them along with Lincs and North Riding L3s and L4s in the 2018-19 season.

Yes, but will they be looking forward to seeing us? 😜

Unfortunately I haven`t received anything but to be hones I was not expecting one :)
Well done to Sean Jenkins and Alex Mathieson - enjoy !

Ps. Are there any 3-2B, 2B-2A, 2A-1 and assistant promotions revealed ?

Back