A&H

FA Referee Observers Leather Zip Folder

Kes

I'll Decide ...
A & H used to do a nice black one of these (before they closed). Really useful bit of kit for Observers, emblazoned with the FA Logo on the front.

Searched for a bit on the net but there doesn't seem to be anywhere/one else that does them.

Anybody on here got any idea as to where I might find one (or something similar) please?

The Referee Store
All the Level 4s were given them on the pre-season get together if you can find one who doesn't want theirs?

Haha was waiting for this! Probably, as doing the new 'Matchday Coach' training next month. I have a zip up A4 folder from screwfix or similar if you want that though..

Haha was waiting for this! Probably, as doing the new 'Matchday Coach' training next month. I have a zip up A4 folder from screwfix or similar if you want that though..
No, but thanks anyway mate.

Truth is, I actually have a proper one myself since becoming an observer 6 years ago - I was just trying to source one for a friend who's recently become part of the observer cohort is all.

Wonder what A&H did with all their old stock .... (?)

No, but thanks anyway mate.

Truth is, I actually have a proper one myself since becoming an observer 6 years ago - I was just trying to source one for a friend who's recently become part of the observer cohort is all.

Wonder what A&H did with all their old stock .... (?)
I don't think they had a lot left in the end. Stocks dwindled and then they had a clearance sale and then they were gone...
Might be worth touching base with the ref stop about plans to stock.
They are aiming to be one.stop shop for referees so they might just need some ideas on how to achieve that.

Reactions: Kes
Back