A&H

Junior/Youth Funny Coin Toss

Anyway SM ....don't be going liking my childish comments ,then going back on it

Your like the kid that sniggers at the back of the class ,while your mate gets in trouble ;)

The Referee Store
I am a complicated man, conflicted over likes and such. :D

I make no excuses.

I've done the old which hand is my whistle in trick as always seem to lose my coin when doing more than one game in a day. Obviously players are stupid as my whistle is attached to my wrist hanging there so clearly there isn't a whistle in either hand. I've yet to be rumbled!

Got a tip for that a few years ago Dave .....from a fellow Ref

A little bit of Blue Tac inside your wallet and stick the coin to it , no worries about losing it in a cup final that goes to ET

A little bit of Blue Tac inside your wallet and stick the coin to it , no worries about losing it in a cup final that goes to ET

Ha, I'd never thought on that. I shall be using that tip for sure! Although I don't think I need to worry about any cup final appointments!

Tried that once. Soaking wet day...blue-tad ended up not being sticky, coin gone!

After that, I either put it under my watch or under my sweatband. Both worked perfectly!

I'm a bit of a baby and don't like having my watches too tight so wouldn't work for me. I tried putting the coin in my sock, but if went all the way down into my boot and had to take it out at half time!

Tried that once. Soaking wet day...blue-tad ended up not being sticky, coin gone!

After that, I either put it under my watch or under my sweatband. Both worked perfectly!
Dan I will generally pull a Sicky if its gonna be too wet and/or cold !!!!:D

Back