A&H

Game on ? probably not.......

mikedn

Referee/Mentor
My one and only game this weekend on Sunday is in deadly peril of being postponed, have been to ground before (private) but has been prone to flood or turn to a ploughed field after heavy rain. So i will take matters into my own hands tomorrow and text the home manager to check on his pitch...... will not be holding my breath.

The Referee Store
Is there not some sort of twitter feed or whats app group where clubs who dont have appointments can post then if games are postponed the free refs can then get in contact with the clubs? I had two Sundays of games being postponed but there were probably games going on with out refs, It would make sense in this day of social media. Referee in Suffolk I normally get 3 phone calls from youth football clubs asking me to ref. If you dont mind the parents you will allways get a game!

Is there not some sort of twitter feed or whats app group where clubs who dont have appointments can post then if games are postponed the free refs can then get in contact with the clubs? I had two Sundays of games being postponed but therebut were probably games going on with out refs, It would make sense in this day of social media. Referee in Suffolk I normally get 3 phone calls from youth football clubs asking me to ref. If you dont mind the parents you will allways get a game!
Game on tomorrow..... but we get nothing like that. occasionally we get offered another game if another ref needed, but a blue moon applies here..............

I'm definitely on tomorrow as I am on a 4G pitch. And I got out today too.

Back