A&H

Ingerland v Tunisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
Why won't these idiots take it to the bye line get the defense facing the wrong way and pull it back........

Poor, poor game control by ingerland, had the quality to make that a lot simpler but allowed a poor referee and opposition to affect their game. Still job done!

Combined with multiple missed offside decisions, I think this might have been the poorest performance so far by a crew.

Did you see the one where he delayed the flag when Pickford was running out the box to challenged, then flagged when the player turned away. He was out wide but there was an empty net!

He wasn't doing it to be proactive, he was doing it to look like he was being proactive

Yes, and any effect it was meant to have, was long since gone.
If your going to set your stall out, then follow through and complete your task
Still asking for hands off in 91 mins is pathetic.

Reactions: JH
To be fair Pickford was off screen for 44mins of the second half, hard to break eleven down behind the ball.

We should have had a pen which would have put us in control but it didn’t happen.

A lot more positives than negatives to take out of that.

Me, me, me. My hand's the highest sir, sir.

Bloody VAR is nonsense if it could not correct the missed penalty on Kane!

Get rid quick, no better than it never being introduced in the first place!

I imagine a lot of people in Sweden disagree with you strongly.

This was the first major mistake from VAR (IMO). Of course people want to can it after one mistake.

Bizarre that he was gesticulating that England players were going down too easily at set plays, followed up by giving some ridiculously soft free kicks. The assistants looked like they'd only done about 10 games on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back