South Korea vs Ghana
Monday, 27th November 2022
16:00 Local Time (13:00GMT)
Al Rayyan

Referee: Anthony Taylor (ENG)

Assistant Referee 1: Gary Beswick (ENG)
Assistant Referee 2: Adam Nunn (ENG)
Fourth Official: Kvin Ortega (PER)
Reserve Assistant Referee: Michael Orue (PER)
Video Assistant Referee: Tomasz Kwiatkowski (POL)
Assistant Video Assistant Referee: Alejandro José Hernandez Hernandez (ESP)
Offside Video Assistant Referee: Kyle Atkins (USA)
Support Video Assistant Referee: Ricardo De Burgos (ESP)
Standby Assistant Video Assistant Referee: Corey Parker (USA)

The Referee Store
i'm happy with that standing, ball hits the arm, then a defender on the floor and is then scored

i'm happy with that standing, ball hits the arm, then a defender on the floor and is then scored
Absolutely agree, goals should not be ruled out for that type of handball.. player had no idea it even hit him. I’m not convinced it should even be disallowed if same player it hit scored.

Anthony Taylor from very close to me and my RA. Lovely guy, hope this second half goes well for him
I used to be a member of the Alty referees society back in the day.
Anthony Taylor ran an assistant referee course which I attended and also dropped into the basic referees course as well.
Top bloke!

I used to be a member of the Alty referees society back in the day.
Anthony Taylor ran an assistant referee course which I attended and also dropped into the basic referees course as well.
Top bloke!

yep, i popped along for a few months in 2011 between uni and starting work - top bloke, really easy to talk to

yep, i popped along for a few months in 2011 between uni and starting work - top bloke, really easy to talk to
We may have crossed paths then as it was around then I was a member when I was fresh out the box 👍

Should AT have checked the head of the Ghanaian whose bandage fell off? There looked to be blood on the bandage when he came back on initially.

Should AT have checked the head of the Ghanaian whose bandage fell off? There looked to be blood on the bandage when he came back on initially.
Any match official can do this check so at this level it should have, and likely will have, been checked by 4th.

Any match official can do this check so at this level it should have, and likely will have, been checked by 4th.
You'd have thought so but it was on the far side of the pitch, no official near him and play just carried on.

Back