A&H

Leeds vs Frank Lampard’s Derby County

The Referee Store
Notice the keeper's eyes, this wasn't a simple accident, this was VC, he aimed for his face.
Maybe you're going on a different, clearer picture but on the one posted on this thread, it's so blurry I can't even tell if the keeper's eyes are open, let alone where he's looking.

And the Leeds fans were up in arms when a sub pushed a player out of their technical area..
This is much worse.
Leeds fans wanted retrospective ban too.
Maybe the fans should start to be quiet until their team are whiter than white, and I'm including the spying too...

Maybe you're going on a different, clearer picture but on the one posted on this thread, it's so blurry I can't even tell if the keeper's eyes are open, let alone where he's looking.
I am going on what I saw live on tv also, the replay shows clear intent

What, including kicking an opponent in the head? That was about as wrong as you ever likely to see wrong ..!
That’s why I said ‘other than the big decisions’. Keeper deserves whatever punishment he gets, so stupid

Talk of a points deduction...... :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:[/QUOTE No chance😂😂 Don’t think there’s a specific rule, the club have formally apologised and managers have done similar things (using drones in Germany I think was one occasion). I think Bielsa personally will get a fine but the club won’t get punished

And the Leeds fans were up in arms when a sub pushed a player out of their technical area..
This is much worse.
Leeds fans wanted retrospective ban too.
Maybe the fans should start to be quiet until their team are whiter than white, and I'm including the spying too...
Almost every Leeds fan thinks BPF deserves retrospective action and most will agree Bielsa deserves some sort of fine. I also still think that Brentford player should’ve been punished for the headbutt ;)

Almost every Leeds fan thinks BPF deserves retrospective action and most will agree Bielsa deserves some sort of fine. I also still think that Brentford player should’ve been punished for the headbutt ;)
Fine, watch this space.... EVERY Championship club will demand strong action, he couldn't even apologise when he was asked!!!

Fine, watch this space.... EVERY Championship club will demand strong action, he couldn't even apologise when he was asked!!!
Cant say that they wouldn’t deserve it. For me, Win lose or draw, your sportsmanship should always remain in tact. He seems to think it’s acceptable that because he’s done it elsewhere, that’s a reason to be let off here. Leeds fans are blinkered because they think it’s funny but quite honestly, if that was Middlesbrough I’d just be embarrassed that my club had resorted to that

We got beat by Barnet last week in the Cup, they deserved it, our manager was on the pitch at the end shaking hands with EVERY Barnet player as they came off and applauding them. Respect and trust is earned over decades in football, I think this is very serious for him and ultimately the club,
They gave a bond of trust to be in the championship along with all the other clubs, he ripped that up, stamped on it, set it on fire and then p1ssed on it... Just look at the West Ham verdict from a few years ago, not the sham PL verdict, the trial that followed!!!!

Cant say that they wouldn’t deserve it. For me, Win lose or draw, your sportsmanship should always remain in tact. He seems to think it’s acceptable that because he’s done it elsewhere, that’s a reason to be let off here. Leeds fans are blinkered because they think it’s funny but quite honestly, if that was Middlesbrough I’d just be embarrassed that my club had resorted to that

Can't see what they could be charged with though. There's no football rule to prevent it, so that just leaves a potential criminal trespass offence and it doesn't look like that will happen.

Of course it was unsporting, unethical, and just downright rude, but there aren't any football offences that you can be charged with for those things.

This is a good article about it. Multiple sources say that lots of teams used to and still do ‘spy’ almost every time including the England squad! Not saying that it’s right at all. he deserves a fine but a point deduction is ridiculous considering it isn’t really that uncommon. Other ways of cheating that directly affect the game are barely punished, such as diving, time wasting, tactical fouls, etc https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.joe.co.uk/amp/sport/marcelo-bielsa-football-leeds-spy-215202

This is a good article about it. Multiple sources say that lots of teams used to and still do ‘spy’ almost every time including the England squad! Not saying that it’s right at all. he deserves a fine but a point deduction is ridiculous considering it isn’t really that uncommon. Other ways of cheating that directly affect the game are barely punished, such as diving, time wasting, tactical fouls, etc https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.joe.co.uk/amp/sport/marcelo-bielsa-football-leeds-spy-215202
Unless proven it has to be considered uncommon. I’ve never heard of any EFL club doing this and Leeds should be ashamed.

The methods of cheating you’ve mentioned above are directly punished in line with the laws of the game and are completely different

Unless proven it has to be considered uncommon. I’ve never heard of any EFL club doing this and Leeds should be ashamed.

The methods of cheating you’ve mentioned above are directly punished in line with the laws of the game and are completely different
There is no specific rule regarding it. It’s been publicly written that England do this for every single game buy no one ever mentions that

There is no specific rule regarding it. It’s been publicly written that England do this for every single game buy no one ever mentions that
By sports journalist Henry Winter? Considering Frank Lampard has been around the England set up for god knows how long, he wouldn’t have said what he said about Bielsa, including the cultural differences if that were the case.

There’s no specific rule but the behaviour is embarrassing. Leeds may well get promoted this season but the respect for the club has sure gone out the window

Back