A&H

LOTG quiz and promotion modules

Fin

Level 7 Referee
Hey fellas,
Im trying to get my promotion from 7-6 in before the final window shuts for the season and I have completed 3 online modules and have passed the LOTG quiz. However when I check RefSec, it doesnt register that I have completed these things and I am worried that this will impact my opportunity to get promoted this season. I have contemplated emailing the BCFA RDO however, he never replies to any emails so I think thats a lost cause. Are there any suggestions as to what I can do?

The Referee Store
It might be that refsec will only update when someone at your CFA actually update it. @Trip may be able to advise.

I also have a big worry about the fact that I have a load of games from last season that more than puts me over the minimum game requirement however they are with Notts FA, but this season, I wont hit the required amount of middles so i dont know if those games will apply to this as they are different county FAs.

I also have a big worry about the fact that I have a load of games from last season that more than puts me over the minimum game requirement however they are with Notts FA, but this season, I wont hit the required amount of middles so i dont know if those games will apply to this as they are different county FAs.
You need to contact your CFA. No one on here will be able to give you answers on this as they are very specific to you.

he never replies to any emails so I think thats a lost cause
If you mean Birmingham, 100% give Keiran an email or a phone call. He has been brilliant in my experience, with the exception of ER's and contacting the match officials. Everything else he has responded straight away for me. However, I do get the impression he only bothers with his favourites from courses etc. I'd still give it a try though.

If you mean Birmingham, 100% give Keiran an email or a phone call. He has been brilliant in my experience, with the exception of ER's and contacting the match officials. Everything else he has responded straight away for me. However, I do get the impression he only bothers with his favourites from courses etc. I'd still give it a try though.
Ive emailed him multiple times regarding issues, normally takes up to a month+ to reply to me or he doesnt reply at all. So I dont see the point in emailing him and contacting him when its extremely unlikely that I would receive a response before the promotion deadline.

Hey fellas,
Im trying to get my promotion from 7-6 in before the final window shuts for the season and I have completed 3 online modules and have passed the LOTG quiz. However when I check RefSec, it doesnt register that I have completed these things and I am worried that this will impact my opportunity to get promoted this season. I have contemplated emailing the BCFA RDO however, he never replies to any emails so I think thats a lost cause. Are there any suggestions as to what I can do?

Those things need to be actioned by your RDO or whoever admins your promotion scheme (sometimes it's volunteers).

BCFA is Birmingham? Maybe give Kieran a phone call?

Back