A&H

Manchester Derby

This is one of those decisions where the referee clearly had absolutely no idea what happened but decided to give a red card based on the actions of the players.
when else do you give decision other than based on the actions of a player :wall:

The Referee Store
Rather droll reactions. Good stuff from Mr Atkinson, apart from not playing more Peptime. The red card well overdue after Fellaini's not getting reds for elbows and spitting in previous derbies.

Excellent offside decision. But if things evened themselves out over the season, then given the offside goals United have scored and good goals their opponents have had disallowed this season, it would have stood.

What, United might have spent more than five minutes in the City half and had better than 30% possession and a 69% pass completion rate?

HaHa, I'll bite troll.
Let's forget the red card your keeper didn't get and the penalty at Old Trafford shall we?
Yaya not getting charged for his ref comments either? Conspiracy! Conspiracy!

I've decided Fellaini did deserve the red card - though I still maintain that Aguerra had most of the momentum, and Fellaini only got sent off because Aguerra dived.
Heck, you can see on video the Ag paised, then when Fellaini lowered his head he also moved his head towards Fellaini, but ref obviously missed that bit.

Last edited:
Back