A&H

Match 3 - Spain : Portugal

It doesn't actually show any contact whatsoever. There's no response from the upper torso in terms of a change of direction therefore there's no pushing aspect. There's a raised arm near a player's head, a claim of contact but no view confirming whether or not contact occurred.
LOL.
In your previous post you say:
"It doesn't actually show any contact whatsoever. There's no response from the upper torso in terms of a change of direction therefore there's no pushing aspect. There's a raised arm near a player's head, a claim of contact but no view confirming whether or not contact occurred."

There's no contact with the foot, the elbow, you can keep misquoting yourself and naming body parts, go for it... what are you trying to get at here?

There's contact. And it's a foul. Whatever the response or non-response of VAR. I am aghast you and others can keep trying to claim this isn't a foul.
But really. I give up on this.

The Referee Store
Santa, I’ve sent a supply of cotton wool by Fed Ex for your next game, :rolleyes: it seems your players need to wrap up a bit in it... 11 fifa refs didn’t see a foul and you do :(... I respect your view but most think you are looking for something that wasn’t there. Costa is no angel but on this it’s play on!

Reactions: JH
Pepe's reaction tells you all you need to know.

He's tried to buy the foul, he lays there completely still like he's badly hurt, as soon as he realises the ref isn't interested, he bolts up and sprints back.

Back