A&H

Mike Dean

The Referee Store
Maybe he'll have City vs Arsenal this weekend. Taylor had a lower league game the weekend before he had Liverpool vs City.

Reactions: JH
SG1 are contracted to cover two FL games per week. This was a big local derby so they obviously felt there were grounds for putting one of the top referees on it.

Alternatively he was on holiday in Cleethorpes or Skeggy and they gave him a local game … :)

Reactions: JH
Alternatively he was on holiday in Cleethorpes or Skeggy and they gave him a local game … :)

Lol.

Mike must be fond of a treat then. Cleethorpes or Skegness in the winter. :D

Maybe that's all he can afford on the paltry salary Premier League referees are paid .... :hmmm: ;) :p

Lol.

Mike must be fond of a treat then. Cleethorpes or Skegness in the winter. :D

Maybe that's all he can afford on the paltry salary Premier League referees are paid .... :hmmm:;):p
They are wonderful places and not very busy that this time of year, so he can have a choice of hotels...:egg:

I don't believe in project fear, just the beauty of my own county's coast line....

Then don't preach to the converted. I was brought up on the coast and so am well acquainted with how it looks. It's still bloody cold though at the best of times. ;)

I only commented in a light-hearted way anyway .... wish I hadn't bothered now ..... :rolleyes:

Then don't preach to the converted. I was brought up on the coast and so am well acquainted with how it looks. It's still bloody cold though at the best of times. ;) :rolleyes:

Skegness is the only place I know where it rains upwards. On the playing fields in sleet & the cold, it was the worst weather experienced as a referee

Back