A&H

Need more challenging games

As you get more games under your belt you will get harder games because you are seeing more footie. Alos you don't know how a game is going to unfold. I have gone into games expecting a difficult afternoon but had it easy and the other way round. I do know a sunday team in your area if you issue 3 yellows to them that means they are quiet and not being too gobby!

The Referee Store
As you get more games under your belt you will get harder games because you are seeing more footie. Alos you don't know how a game is going to unfold. I have gone into games expecting a difficult afternoon but had it easy and the other way round. I do know a sunday team in your area if you issue 3 yellows to them that means they are quiet and not being too gobby!
Are they youth? Apparently the team which I gave the red and yellows for where absolute angels in their next game. Funny what a suspension to the star man and fines can do🤨

As you do more games you'll get different types of challenges.

U18's and good level open age games will be quicker, so you'll be challenged in fitness, movement and positioning

Veterans games will challenge you as the players know how to manipulate situations and have a level of cynicism, plus often will spread low level dissent around

OA will come in all shapes and sizes, local derbies, relegation battles, title decider, cup games or just teams made up of players who in their mind are Lionel Messi, but in reality are more Lionel Blair!

More Madonna than Maradona!!
More Dr David Bannon than Barry Bannon!!
More Scary Spice than David Beckham!!

Back