A&H

Owls v Weeds

The Referee Store
I tried driving past Leppings Lane just before HT, riot police had it blocked off so you couldn’t get through. Seen it done for 20 minutes before and after most games but never the whole 90 plus. After, the helicopter was buzzing overhead for ages after it finished. Proper old school hatred between Leeds fans and just about anyone. 1 win in 6 for Leeds now so hopefully they’ll be back in their box soon! 2 decent goals though and a decent young ref who I can’t remember seeing before!

They stopped all trams back into city. The minority of fans up to their old tricks..never understand why they allow this fixture on a Friday evening.

They stopped all trams back into city. The minority of fans up to their old tricks..never understand why they allow this fixture on a Friday evening.
After the Wednesday fans tried to manually overturn the tram full of Blades last year you can sort of understand why!! :confused:

He is very much an unsung hero for us. Hard to stand out against players such as Forestieri and Bannan, which whatever your opinion on the former, he is one heck of a player. Took the lad a while to settle but very much one of those first names on the sheet kind of player

He is very much an unsung hero for us. Hard to stand out against players such as Forestieri and Bannan, which whatever your opinion on the former, he is one heck of a player. Took the lad a while to settle but very much one of those first names on the sheet kind of player

He's talented, incredibly hard working, and can score a goal from nowhere. Yet he still gets grief from some Wednesday fans.

Absolutely wasn't a fluke, he has done it before.

Just wished we killed the game off... cannot wait for pablo and roofe to come back and Pontus looked unbelievably good tonight
In 20 years, the result will still be 0-1. It really doesn't matter how it was achieved. We won ugly plenty of times the last time we got promoted to the top division and when we won the league 2 years later. Winning papers over the cracks.

#justlike1990alloveragain

That will be lost on 99.99% of the brethren Brian, I remember that battle very well, great times.....

We battered Leicester 2-5 to get promoted, Wednesday got relegated and Dirty Leeds won the D2 title and smashed Bournemouth up to boot!!
All on the same day! A day to remember!!! ;)

That will be lost on 99.99% of the brethren Brian, I remember that battle very well, great times.....

We battered Leicester 2-5 to get promoted, Wednesday got relegated and Dirty Leeds won the D2 title and smashed Bournemouth up to boot!!
All on the same day! A day to remember!!! ;)

I know Daz but wasn't it fun. Was doing 50 games a season following Leeds back then and never got involved in anything stupid

Back