A&H

Promotion Admin

YorkshireReferee

Apologies if this is the wrong forum, not technically assessments but promotion related.

After some advice on just how much of a mess up I've made in terms of how much it will affect me.

Promotion season went fine, enough games, assessments more than good enough, club marks good enough, however I'm constantly told that if your admin is poor it can cost you a promotion, in fact, I think I've seen it a few times on here said.

Admin has been spot on all season, and then today, 9 days after I sent in my February games, I get a notification that it's bounced after attempting to send it 500 (!) times (will definitely be adjusting that setting).

Am I over thinking it, or considering the referee's committee will be meeting pretty soon to discuss the results, is the time that this has come about likely to affect me?

The Referee Store
Apologies if this is the wrong forum, not technically assessments but promotion related.

After some advice on just how much of a mess up I've made in terms of how much it will affect me.

Promotion season went fine, enough games, assessments more than good enough, club marks good enough, however I'm constantly told that if your admin is poor it can cost you a promotion, in fact, I think I've seen it a few times on here said.

Admin has been spot on all season, and then today, 9 days after I sent in my February games, I get a notification that it's bounced after attempting to send it 500 (!) times (will definitely be adjusting that setting).

Am I over thinking it, or considering the referee's committee will be meeting pretty soon to discuss the results, is the time that this has come about likely to affect me?
Check you are using the correct email address. It needs to end @westridingfa.com not @wrcfa.com. Also make sure you pick up the phone tomorrow morning and talk to Steve or Mark. The meeting is due to take place in a fortnight.

Check you are using the correct email address. It needs to end @westridingfa.com not @wrcfa.com. Also make sure you pick up the phone tomorrow morning and talk to Steve or Mark. The meeting is due to take place in a fortnight.

It was the right e-mail address I'm aware of the change, not a clue why it bounced. I've spoke with them many times since the e-mail change.

An e-mail has already gone out to Mark with the fixtures on tonight with a lot of apologising on it and I've also asked him to e-mail me as soon as he received the e-mail otherwise I will be ringing to make sure he's got it.

What do you think in regards to the situation? Is it likely to put me majorly in the bad books to those that matter or is a one off disaster unlikely to do that? The irritating thing is I've been spot on with admin all season, if this happened back in October it wouldn't have mattered as much.

Out of interest, are you sending your fixtures from a gmail account or similar?

I've been trying to email my county for a few days but my emails are getting bounced back flagged as spam by the FA mail server.

Out of interest, are you sending your fixtures from a gmail account or similar?

I've been trying to email my county for a few days but my emails are getting bounced back flagged as spam by the FA mail server.
No it was an Outlook account.
I got a reply back from county, they've said it isn't an issue and they've noted the games down now.

Back